Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

SCRIMMAGE WITH B.A.A. TEAM

Only Light Practice Attempted Last Evening.--Pierce at Right End.

The University hockey squad held a comparatively light practice in the Arena last evening. Preliminary work lasted much longer than usual, and after it was over, the first and second teams were each given a 15-minute scrimmage with the B. A. A. In each of these scrimmages the B. A. A. team was victorious by the score of 2 to 1.

After Wednesday's hard game, the work of the men was naturally a little slower than usual. Pierce by his work against Princeton seems to have won the regular place at right end, and with the forward line now decided the attack of the team should be very highly developed by the time of the second Princeton game on January 20.

The line-ups yesterday were as follows: HARVARD.  B. A. A. Sortwell, Baldwin, l.e.  r.e., J. W. Foster, Hornblower Duncan, Adams, Hanson, l.c.  r.c., Winsor Huntington, Palmer, r.c.  l.c., Hicks Pierce, Reeves, Morgan, r.e.  l.e., G. P. Gardner, Jr., Leslie Blackall, Wingate, c.p.  c.p., N. H. Foster Willetts, Houston, p.  p., H. Foster, Jr. H. B. Gardner, Smart, g.  g., Canterbury