SCRUB HOCKEY ARRANGEMENTS

TEAMS WISHING TO PLAY MUST ENTER BY WEDNESDAY AFTERNOON.

Blue-books will be placed at Leavitt & Peirce's at 9 o'clock this morning in which all members of the University who wish to form teams to play in the scrub hockey series should sign at once. The entries will close next Wednesday at 5 o'clock. It has been decided not to have a regular second team this year, so that all men who would have reported for that are expected to enter the scrub series. The games will be carefully watched and any men showing the necessary ability will be tried out on the University squad.

Rules Governing Series.

The rules governing the series are as follows: (1) the name of each team with a full list of its members must be entered in the blue-book at Leavitt & Peirce's by January 10; (2) a list of the men who played must be sent to the assistant manager of the University team at the Athletic Office after every game; (3) every team must have a captain or manager who will take complete charge of the team. This man must be designated in the blue-book, and must find out from all members of his team if it will be possible for them to play any day at 3.30 o'clock.

Men not connected with any team may sign the blue-books, but must not fail to designate what position they wish to play. Such men will be assigned by the management to fill vacancies. Any failure to observe these rules will cause disqualification.

The schedule of games will be posted in the CRIMSON Office on January 12. Notice of the time of each day's games will appear in the CRIMSON and teams which do not report within 15 minutes after the scheduled time will forfeit their games. In case of its being impossible for a team to play at its scheduled time, notice must be given one day in advance or the game will be forfeited.

The games will be played on the two rinks on Soldiers Field, one located in the Stadium and the other back of the shooting traps. The Stadium rink is already completed and ready for flooding, while the other is now in process of construction.