WILTON LACKAYE TO SPEAK

Will Address Students in Trophy Room of Union Under Dramatic Club's Auspices.

The officers and graduate members of the Dramatic Club were the guests of Mr. H. T. Parker '90 of the Transcript at dinner last evening. Plans for the fall were thoroughly discussed. It was decided that if the play and production reach a certain standard of excellence, there will be a performance at one of the New York theatres during the Christmas holidays.

Mr. Wilton Lackaye, now playing Fagin in the revival of "Oliver Twist," has accepted an invitation to give an informal talk at an open meeting of the club to be held in the Trophy Room of the Union tomorrow afternoon at 4.30 o'clock. Every member of the University who is interested in the acting, writing, staging, designing, or business management of theatrical productions will find at this meeting an opportunity to become familiar with the broad aims and extensive work of the club.

Plays to be submitted for production by the club must be sent to T. M. Spelman '13 at Holworthy 18 before 6 o'clock on October 14. The production will require the active interest of from 30 to 40 men.