CLASS FOOTBALL WORK

Practice for 1913, 1914, and 1915 Teams Will Begin This Afternoon.

Initial practice for the class football teams will begin on Soldiers Field this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock. Candidates should report, dressed to play at that time, to their respective captains, who are: 1913--E. P. Graves; 1914--L. H. Mills; 1915--D. C. Cottrell. The Freshmen will probably be represented in this series of interclass football games by the second Freshman team, as in previous years.

Anyone who has played football or not is eligible, and in order to give every opportunity to new men, no one who has played on the University squad may participate, nor any member of the second team squad who has not received permission from the coaches. In addition, men on probation are debarred.

The schedule arranged by the captains is as follows: November 15, 1913 Vs. 1914; 1915 Vs. 1916; November 18, play-off between winners of above contests.

This means that the first games will come off Friday of this week. The time is short, and to provide successful and interesting matches, all men should report promptly and attend faithfully. It is hoped that enough men will report to make up at least two teams from each class in order to scrimmage against each other.