ARRANGEMENTS AT STADIUM

Shortest Routes for Automobiles, Parking Space, Rules Regarding Tickets, and Other Regulations.

The game will start promptly at 2 o'clock this afternoon. At 12 o'clock North Harvard street from the Stadium to Western avenue and Boylston street to the bridge will be closed to vehicles. The easiest route for automobiles from Boston will be to Barry's Corner in Brighton, where the stream of traffic will be divided, part going by way of Everett street and entering Soldiers Field from the Charles River Speedway. The balance will proceed by way of North Harvard street, entering Soldiers Field from Stadium street. This is an effort to prevent congestion and delay in getting to the field. From Cambridge the best route is from Central square up Western avenue to the same Everett street. Two entrances for automobiles have been provided for the convenience of spectators. These are close together on the Speedway, next to the University lacrosse field, on which the automobiles will park. By this means spectators who come on foot from Western avenue car lines and those patronizing the new Subway will be protected from dust as well as accidents. The subway is of course by far the quickest way of reaching the field from town.

Regulations and Conveniences at Stadium.

A room for ladies has been provided at the base of the East tower, the one nearest North Harvard street.

Gates open at 12.30 o'clock. The game will begin at 2 o'clock, and probably will have finished by 4 o'clock.

Green tickets admit to the east side of the Stadium, sections 1 to 18, and sections 45 to 50.

Blue tickets admit to the west side of the Stadium, sections 19 to 37; and to the parts of the wooden stands which are finished, sections 41-45 at the end of the Stadium, including section A, which is between sections 37 and 38.

No vehicles will be allowed on Boylston or North Harvard streets from the Parkway to Western avenue in Brighton between the hours of 12 and 5.

Vehicles may be parked as usual; or they may be left on the Speedway between the boathouse and the bridge gate.

If the day is a cool one, hot coffee will be sold in sanitary cups for five cents, at booths underneath the Stadium and on the first promenade.

Spectators must keep their seats until the game is over. Ushers have instructions to allow no one to stand in the aisles or entrances while the game is in progress. Persons leaving their seats must leave the field.