Statistics of Harvard Players

P. L. Wendell '13, of Jamaica Plain, captain and fullback, prepared at Roxbury Latin School, where he played halfback and tackle for four years. He was regular halfback on his Freshman team, and has played two years at right halfback on the University team. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 5 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 174 pounds. ("H" man.)

S. M. Felton, 3d, '13, of Haverford, Pa., left end, prepared at Milton Academy, where he played tackle for two years. He played the same position on the Freshman team three years ago, and has been an end on the University team for the last two years. He is 23 years old, 6 feet 1 inch tall, and weighs 181 pounds. ("H" man).

H. B. Gardner '13, of New York, N. Y., quarterback, prepared at St. Paul's School, where he played quarterback for two years. He played the same position on his Freshman team and has been on the University team two years. He is 21 years old, 5 feet 7 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 167 pounds. ("H" man).

D. C. Parmenter '13, of Gloucester, centre, prepared at Gloucester High School, and at Stone's School, where he played on the team for four years. He played guard on his Freshman team, and has played one year at centre on the University team. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 174 pounds. ("H" man).

H. R. Hitchcock '14, of Honolulu, Hawaii, right tackle, prepared at Oahu College, Hawaii, and played on the team there for three years. He was guard on his Freshman team and played left tackle on the University team last year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 181 pounds. ("H" man).

R. T. P. Storer '14, of Boston, left tackle, prepared at Noble and Greenough's School, where he played tackle for two years. He was captain and centre on his Freshman team, and played last year at right tackle on the University team. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 177 pounds. ("H" man).

C. E. Brickley '15, of Everett, right halfback, prepared at Exeter, where he played halfback for one year. He also played halfback at Everett High School for four years. He was captain and fullback of his Freshman team. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 186 pounds.

H. R. Hardwick '15, of Quincy, Mass., left halfback, prepared at Groton School, where he played halfback for three years. He was right halfback on last year's Freshman team. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 11 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 174 pounds.

S. B. Pennock '15, of Syracuse, N. Y., left gaurd. He prepared at Hackley School, where he played tackle for three years. He was left guard on the Freshman team last year. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 8 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 188 pounds.

T. J. Coolidge '15, of Boston, right end, prepared at St. Mark's School, where he played end for two years. He was left end on his Freshman team. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

W. H. Trumbull '15, of Salem, right guard, prepared at Middlesex School, where he played tackle three years. He was regular right tackle on last year's Freshman team. He is 10 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 179 pounds.

T. H. Frothingham '13, of Philadelphia, Pa., left tackle prepared at Groton School, where he played two years. He was a substitute in the University backfield for two years. He is 23 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 180 pounds.

E. A. Graustein '13, of Cambridge, left halfback, prepared at Cambridge Latin School, where he played on the team four years. He played regular halfback on his Freshman team, and has been on the University squad two years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 6 inches tall, and weighs 153 pounds.

P. M. Hollister '13, of Grand Rapids, Mich., right end, prepared at Middlesex, where he played three years at left guard. He was substitute end on his Freshman team and has been on the University squad three years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 162 pounds.

F. J. O'Brien '14, of Roxbury, right end, prepared for College at Roxbury Latin School, where he played on the team. He was substitute on his Freshman team, and was on the University squad last year. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

F. J. Bradlee '15, of Boston, right halfback, prepared at St. Mark's School, where he played halfback for two years. He held the same position on his Freshman team. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 9 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 172 pounds.

A. J. Weatherhead '15, of Cleveland, Ohio, right end, prepared at the University School, Cleveland, Ohio, where he played end for two years. He was regular right end on the Freshman team last year. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 173 pounds.

F. Wigglesworth '15, of Milton, centre, prepared at Milton Academy, where he played centre four years. He was regular centre on last year's Freshman team. He is 19 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 177 pounds.

F. B. Withington '15, of Honolulu, Hawaii, right guard, prepared at Exeter. He was substitute guard on last year's Freshman team. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

E. A. A. Lingard '13, of Boston, left halfback, prepared at Middlesex and played tackle there three years. He played left tackle on his Freshman team, and has been on the University squad two years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 166 pounds.

G. Bettle '14, of New York, N. Y., fullback, prepared at St. Mark's School, where he played fullback for two years. He was the regular fullback on his Freshman team, and he was on the University squad last year. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

V. Freedley '14, of Philadelphia, Pa., quarterback, prepared for college at Groton School, where he played end for one year. He was quarterback on his Freshman team and was on the University squad last year. He is 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 150 pounds.

H. McGuire '14, of New York, N. Y., right guard, prepared at Hotchkiss, was a substitute guard on his Freshman team, and played on the University squad last year. He is 21 years old, 6 feet 1-2 inch tall, and weighs 237 pounds.

J. A. Milholland '14, of New York, N. Y., right end, prepared at St. Paul's School, Concord, N. H., where he played quarterback for two years. He was substitute end on his Freshman team, and he was on the University squad last year. He is 20 years old, 6 feet, 2-3 inch tall, and weighs 167 pounds.

E. O. Handy '15, of Barnstable, Mass., fullback, prepared at Milton Academy, where he played tackle for three years. He was a halfback on the Freshman team last year. He is 18 years old, 5 feet, 11 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

M. J. Logan '15, of South Boston, prepared at the Boston Latin School, where he played quarterback for three years. He was quarterback on last year's Freshman team. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 146 pounds.

H. St. J. Smith '15, of Cape Elizabeth, Me., left end, prepared at Groton, where he played for two years in the backfield. He was substitute end on last year's Freshman team. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 2-3 inch tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

M. Weston '15, of Cambridge, left guard, prepared at Noble and Greenough's School, where he played tackle three years. Last year he was substitute tackle on the Freshman team. He is 18 years old, 6 feet, 3 3-4 inches tall, and weighs 190 pounds.

H. B. Beebe '14, of Malden, left tackle, prepared at St. Mark's, where he played tackle for three years. He was captain in his Senior year. He is 23 years old, 6 feet, 3 inches tall, and weighs 192 pounds.

E. Bradley '13, of Haverhill, Mass., quarterback, prepared at Middlesex, where he played the same position two years. He is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 151 pounds.

G. T. Driscoll '13, of Brookline, right guard, prepared at Brookline High School, where he played centre on the football team for two years. He was on the second team last year. He is 21 years old, 6 feet, 4 inches tall, and weighs 220 pounds.

T. C. Hardwick '13, of Quincy, fullback, prepared at Milton Academy, where he played fullback for two years. He was captain in his Senior year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 153 pounds.

H. W. Frothingham '15, of Philadelphia, Pa., left end, prepared at Groton, where he played halfback for three years. He was regular halfback on last year's Freshman team until injured. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 174 pounds.

D. Lawson '13, of Boston, left tackle, prepared at St. Paul's School, Concord, N. H. He has been on the second team two years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 183 pounds