CLASS FOOTBALL CHAMPIONS

1915 WON TITLE BY DEFEATING SENIORS BY TWO TOUCH DOWNS YESTERDAY.

The Sophomore football team won the deciding game in the class championship series yesterday, defeating the Senior team by the score of 14 to 0. The heavy and speedy 1915 backfield fore through the Senior line for frequent large gains and kept 1913 on the defensive practically all the time.

The first score came in the second period, when Choaic intercepted a forward pass on the Seniors' 30 yard line and took the ball over for an easy touchdown. Wright kicked the goal.

The fourth period opened with the ball on the Seniors' 20-yard line, where it had been advanced by a long end-run and a series of line-bucks from the middle of the field. On the second play, Francke went through right tackle for the Sophomores' second touchdown. Wright again kicked the goal.

The line-ups: SOPHOMORES.  SENIORS. Zinsser, r.e.  r.e., Brawley, Holbrook Howard, Wilkinson, r.t.  l.t., Indlekofer Kean, r.g.  l.g., Sandler, Lynn Wright, c.,  c., Haw, Broomfield Waison, Sherwood, l.g.  r.g., Gleason Robinson, l.t.  r.t., Long Brown, l.e.  r.e., Baldwin Cottrell, q.b.  q.b., Bliss McPhail, r.h.b.  l.h.b., Miller, Minot Francke, l.h.b.  r.h.b., White Choate, f.b.  f.b., Swain