Statistics of Yale Team

J. Spalding '13, captain and right halfback, prepared at Hill School. He has been on the University squad two years. He is 23 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 170 pounds.

J. H. Philbin '13, left, halfback, prepared at Westminster. He has been on the squad two years, is 22 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 178 pounds.

D. M. Bomeisler '13, right end, prepared at the Polytechnic Preparatory, Brooklyn. He has been on the squad two years, is 21 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 180 pounds.

H. H. Ketcham '14, centre, prepared at Hotchkiss. He was on the team last year, is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 175 pounds.

C. Gallauer, Jr., '13S., left end, prepared at the Chicago Latin School. He was on the team last year, is 22 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 17S pounds.

B. F. Avery '14, left end, prepared at Andover. He was on the squad last year, is 22 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 164 pounds.

M. B. Flynn '14S., fullback, prepared at Pawling. This is his first year on the squad. He is 22 years old, 6 feet, 3 inches tall, and weighs 200 pounds.

N. S. Talbot '14S., left tackle, prepared at Hotchkiss. This is his first year on the squad. He is 20 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 190 pounds.

W. C. Warren, Jr., '14, right tackle, prepared at Hill. He has been on the squad one year, is 20 years old, 6 feet, 2 inches tall, and weighs 190 pounds.

H. Harbison '14, substitute guard, prepared at Andover. He has been on the squad one year, is 20 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 193 pounds.

R. S. Cooney '14, left guard, prepared at Exeter. He has been on the squad one year, is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 195 pounds.

H. P. Warren, Jr., '13, substitute tackle, prepared at Albany Academy. He has been on the squad one year, is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 182 pounds.

N. Wheeler '14, quarterback, prepared at Hill. This is his first year on the squad. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 144 pounds.

T. H. Cornell '15, quarterback, prepared at Exeter. This is his first year on the squad. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

J. S. Pendleton '14S., right guard, prepared at Hotchkiss. This is his first year on the squad. He is 23 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 189 pounds.

P. G. Cornish '14, quarterback, prepared at the New Mexico Preparatory School. This is his first year on the squad. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

R. A. Marting '14, centre, prepared at Portsmouth High. He has been on the squad one year is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 177 pounds.

C. M. Gile '14, substitute end, prepared at Andover. This is his first year on the squad. He is 21 years old, 6 feet tall, and weighs 168 pounds.

L. Carter '15, substitute end, prepared at Exeter. This is his first year on the squad. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 158 pounds.

D. Markle '14S., substitute halfback, prepared at Hill. This is his first year on the squad. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 155 pounds.

J. W. Castles, Jr., '15, substitute halfback, prepared at Hill. this is his first year on the squad. He is 19 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

H. A. Pumpelly '15, substitute fullback, prepared at Hotchkiss. This is his first year on the squad. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 183 pounds.

C. R. Beckert '15, substitute halfback, prepared at New Haven High. This is his first year on the squad. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 162 pounds.

L. J. Arnold '14S., substitute guard, prepared at Hill. This is his first year on the squad. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 7 inches tall, and weighs 197 pounds