THE FINAL CONTEST.

For nine weeks two mighty football machines have been in the process of development. Two squads of sturdy athletes have worked hard and faithfully to acquire skill and endurance. To assist them in their efforts and to give them the fruits of experience two bodies of capable coaches have exerted every energy. As a result of this extraordinary preparation two splendid and undefeated teams meet this afternoon, to demonstrate all they have learned in a season of gruelling practice and to put forth every ounce of energy and every bit of strategy in order to win. Harvard's team is fast and aggressive; Yale's, though somewhat slow, is powerful. Both teams are remarkable for their fighting qualities and play their best in the face of defeat. The game today is to be a tremendous struggle, and we have every confidence that the Harvard team will not only display brilliant football ability, but will play with that fighting spirit which it has displayed throughout the season and which generally spells victory.