Lectures in University Today

President Hall, of Clark College.

President G. Stanley Hall Ph.D. '78, of Clark University, Worcester, will deliver a lecture on "Sensation and Feeling" in Emerson J this evening at 8 o'clock. The lecture will be given under the auspices of the Harvard Philosophical Club, and will be open to the public.

President Hall is famous as an Educator, but more especially as an authority on psychology. He has received the degrees of A.B., A.M. and LL.D. from Williams, where he was graduated in 1867, Ph.D. from Harvard, and LL.D. from the University of Michigan and Johns Hopkins. Dr. Hall was at one time instructor of English and at another lecturer in psychology in the University. He has studied many years abroad, principally in Germany. He is the founder as well as the author of the "American Journal of Psychology" and is, in addition, an editor on several other philosophical journals.

Mr. Filene on "Undesirable Citizens."

Mr. E. A. Filene, head of the Filene Department Store, Boston, will speak under the auspices of the Socialist Club in the Assembly Room of the Union this evening at 8 o'clock. His subject will be "Undesirable Citizens," and will deal especially with malefactors of wealth, showing at the same time how private wealth may be used to the advantage of the public. Following the meeting there will be a general discussion. It will be open to all members of the University.