SOUTHERNERS IN SECTION 6

Arrangements Whereby They May Sit on East Side of Stadium.

The Harvard Athletic Association management announces that arrangements have been provided whereby members of the Cotton Belt States Club and other southern men of the University in general who wish to sit with the Vanderbilt contingent, on the east side of the Stadium in the game today may do so without further charge if they have season or H. A. A. tickets. The arrangements are these: Holders of season or H. A. A. tickets, desiring to take advantage of this offer must present themselves at the Harvard Athletic Office before 11 o'clock this morning where, upon the depositing of either of the above mentioned tickets, reserved seat tickets for section number 6, the middle of the east side of the Stadium, will be given in exchange. Season and H. A. A. tickets deposited at this time may be regained Monday by calling again at the H. A. A. Office. Reserved seat tickets for this same section may be secured by anyone at $1.50 and $1 each at Leavitt & Peirce's, Wright & Ditson's, Boston, and the H. A. A. Office.