"THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE"

FIRST PERFORMANCE OF PLAY DEALING WITH WARD LIFE OF LARGE CITY.

The Dramatic Club play, "The Voice of the People", by David Carb '09, will be presented for the first time in Brattle Hall this evening at 8.15 o'clock. The cast has been selected as follows:

Magee's Constitutents.--H. Forman '16, L. S. Kubie '16, L. P. Mansfield '16, W. McCormick '15, S. B. Pfeifer '16, H. A. Packard '15, F. M. Reyher 1G., J. D. Rickard '15, J. L. Stifel '14, L. Wade '14, B. Woronoff '15, Messrs G. and R. Carpenter; Misses Borden, Terese and Agnes Connor, Fox, Herr, Hodge, Nichols, Strong, Vanderwater, and Mrs. Carpenter.

"The Voice of the People" is a social drama in the best sense of the word. It draws a picture of a ward in any tenement district of any large city in this country at the time of a closely contested election. Its plot centers about the contest and victory of a young Irish girl over the ward boss, her uncle.

Tickets for this and other performances may be had at Herrick's and Jordan Hall, Boston; Co-operative branch store, Harvard square; and from H. S. Ballou, Jr., '15, Brentford 22. Dan Magee,  S. J. Hume '13 Tom Foley,  J. K. Hodges '14 Bob Johnson,  H. R. Sanford '13 David,  I. Pichel '14 Flynn,  J. A. Donovan '13 Jennings,  N. B. Clark '16 Alice Magee,  Miss Marian Gragg Cathleen O'Donovan,  Miss Jessie MacDonald Mrs. Johnson,  Miss Edna Behre Mary Johnson,  Miss Bessie Carpenter Becky,  Miss Dorothy Sands Sally,  Miss Sara Mazur