UNIVERSITY REGISTER OUT

NEW VOLUME HAS INFORMATION AS DETAILED AS TELEPHONE NUMBERS.

The Harvard University Register, which is published under the direction of the Student Council, will be placed on sale this morning at both of the Co-operative Society's stores. The price of the book is seventy-five cents.

The volume, which is number XXXIX, is much more complete than ever before. An effort has been made to include every department of the University, and present a permanent record of everything of interest. Thus all the Law School and Medical School clubs are enumerated, and the Geographical Directory, which formerly included only undergraduates, now extends to all departments of the University. The Dormitory Directory has been enlarged, and not only the addresses and rooms but also the telephone number is noted.

Extensive Departments.

Two entirely new departments, "Scholarship" and "The Graduate Schools", have been added to the volume. Nearly all the other "Parts" have been largely supplemented, or re-arranged so as to better them and expedite the quest for information. The fourteen departments which comprise the book are entitled: "The Faculty", "Alumni Associations", "Representative Interests", "Scholarship", "Publications", "Religious and Philanthropic Interests", "Registered Clubs", "Preparatory School Clubs", "Social Organizations", "Athletics", "The Graduate Schools", "Directory by Dormitories and Rooms", "Geographical University Directory", "University Directory."