UNIVERSITY REGISTER.

As a pathfinder to every interest in the University the Register, just published, is complete in all details. This year, more than ever before, it has become a University Register, for a new department which is entitled "The Graduate Schools" has been added and is concerned with the various activities among the graduate students. The incorporation of this department in the Register is very gratifying, for the interest and activities it represents affect quite as many men as the undergraduate sections of the volume. Another pleasing feature of the present volume is the new department, "Scholarship," which has to do with Phi Beta Kappa and other scholarly activities and attainment. With these additions and the enlargement of the old departments, the Register rivals the official catalogue in size and stands as a complete record of all the representative interests in the University. To the Student Council, under whose supervision the book is edited, and to the editors who had direct charge of its publication, sincere thanks are due for their untiring energy and skill, and the CRIMSON embraces this opportunity to extend its appreciation: