SENIOR OFFICERS ELECTED

W. TUFTS, JR., CHOSEN SECRETARY. RESULTS OF BALLOTING FOR CLASS COMMITTEES.

As a result of the balloting in the Senior class elections yesterday C. C. Little was elected Secretary of the Class of 1910. The names of the men who were elected to the Class, Class Day, and Photograph Committees are announced in the complete list of Class Day officers in the adjoining column. Below is given the number of votes cast for each candidate. Out of a total voting-list of 555, 335 members of the class voted. The committees will elect their chairman. SECRETARY. C. C. Little,  229 J. E. Thayer, Jr.,  60 R. W. Hall,  46 CLASS COMMITTEE. G. P. Gardner, Jr.,  252 S. T. Hicks,  171 G. G. Browne  158 L. C. Seaverns,  77 CLASS DAY COMMITTEE. R. C. Hallowell,  238 F. M. de Selding,  238 E. K. Merrihew,  227 R. L. Groves,  206 F. De H. Houston,  201 L. M. Little,  196 L. Watson,  195 J. S. Reed,  181 E. V. Long,  155 W. P. Fuller,  129 R. Haydock,  127 W. K. Earle,  121 F. P. Ferguson,  100 PHOTOGRAPH COMMITTEE. H. Hooper, Jr.,  171 G. W. Hallowell,  162 H. Watson,  133 E. H. Ruch,  120 P. W. Carter,  109 F. H. Cooke,  89 W. O. Kenney,  71 G. S. Deming,  63 J. F. Day,  48 P. R. Lieder,  45

The Class Committee which has charge of all class affairs after graduation, is composed of the two members elected yesterday and the Treasurer, as well as the three Marshals and the Secretary, who serve ex-officiis. The work of the Class Committee commences on the day of graduation, after which it has charge of all affairs of the class throughout its life. The duty of the Committee is to make arrangements for all class reunions, gifts, and al matter representative of the class as a whole.

The Class Day Committee composed of the seven men elected yesterday begins its work immediately. It has entire charge of all Class Day arrangements, including the baccalaureate sermon, Senior spread, the exercises in Sanders Theatre, the Stadium exercises, the festivities in the Yard on the evening of Class Day, and the dances in Memorial Hall and the Gymnasium.

The duty of the Photograph Committee is the publication of the Class Album, for which a photograph of every member of the graduating class, as well as photographs of all the major teams, committees, etc. must be obtained.

The Class Day and Photograph Committees will meet in the CRIMSON Office this afternoon at 5 o'clock and elect their chairmen. 1910 CLASS DAY OFFICERS FIRST MARSHAL. ROBERT CLOIS BROWN Medford, Mass. SECOND MARSHAL.  THIRD MARSHAL. CHARLES LEO LANIGAN  JESSE EDWIN WAID Lawrence, Mass  Oak Park, III SECRETARY.  TREASURER. CLARENCE COOK LITTLE  PHILIP WYMAN Brookline, Mass.  Fitchburg, Mass. ORATOR.  IVY ORATOR. WILLIAM RICHARD OHLER  FRANK WILLIAM SULLIVAN Bethel, Conn.  Lowell, Mass. ODIST.  CHORISTER. THOMAS STEARNS ELIOT  TWINING LYNES St. Louis, Mo.  Cambridge, Mass. POET. EDWARD EYRE HUNT Mechanicsburg, O. CLASS COMMITTEE. GEROGE PEABODY GARDNER, JR.  SAMUEL TRAFFORD HICKS Boston, Mass.  Arlington, Mass CLASS DAY COMMITTEE. ROBERT CANBY HALLOWELL  FREDERICK MONROE DESELDING Wilmington, Del.  Summit, N. J. EDWARD KING MERRIHEW  ROGERT LENOX GROVES Newton, Mass.  Coudersprt, Pa. FRANCIS DEHART HOUSTON  LEON MAGAW LITTLE Concord, Mass.  Newburyport, Mass. LESTER WATSON Brookline, Mass. PHOTOGRAPH COMMITTEE. HENRY HOOPER, JR.  GERALD WETHERALD HALLOWELL Chicago, III,  Wilmington, Del. HATHAWAY WATSON Brookline, Mass.