FIRST PUBLIC PERFORMANCE

Of "The Voice of the People" to be Given by Dramatic Club Tomorrow.

The Dramatic Club will present its ninth production, "The Voice of the People", by David Carb '09, in Brattle Hall tomorrow evening at 8.15 o'clock. The choice of this play has been considered very fortunate, and critics have commented upon it in the highest terms both in point of theme and technique. Mr. Carb, now an instructor in English at Technology, is a graduate of the club, and of Professor Baker's courses, so that the play will be a strictly Harvard production. It will be given under the direction of Mr. Francis Powell, who has coached the club's casts for a number of years past. To judge by former Dramatic Club presentations and particularly by the care with which all concerned have prepared this year's play, "The Voice of the People" should be a signal success and enhance still further the University's reputation as a dramatic centre.

Tickets may be had at Herrick's and Jordan Hall, Boston; Co-operative branch store, Harvard square; and H. S. Ballou, Jr., '15, Brentford 22. Discount coupons for the special undergraduate performance on Friday, allowing a reduction of 50 cents on $1 and $1.50 seats may be had by all undergraduates from the following: T. M. Spelman '13, A. C. McGiffert, Jr., '13, A. Jaretzki, Jr., '13. C. M. Rogers, Jr., '14, K. W. Snyder '14, H. P. Briggs '15, and H. S. Ballou, Jr., '15.