LAST FRESHMAN SCRIMMAGE

Encouraging Work in Last Hard Practice of the Season.

Yesterday's practice marked the last scrimmage of the season for the Freshman hockey team. The work of the first team forwards was much better than that of any of the recent practices, and the chances of a victory against Yale 1915 tomorrow have taken on a brighter aspect. The scoring on rebounds was particularly encouraging. The forwards showed plenty of speed in getting started, but were inclined to slow up considerably when they neared their opponents' goal.

Captain Phillips was in the line-up for a few minutes, and it is possible that he will play at least part of the game tomorrow. Claflin has been moved up from the defense to the forward line where he is more needed just now.

Team Leaves for New Haven Tomorrow.

The team will leave the Square tomorrow morning at 8.20 for the last game of their schedule against the Yale freshmen at New Haven.

Besides Coach Pratt the following men will take the trip: R. Burns, W. H. Claflin, M. L. Greeley, E. O. Handy, M. B. Phillips, E. J. Tapping, G. M. Taylor, H. P. Trainer, W. M. Washburn, F. Wigglesworth, B. B. Williams, P. Winsor, and managers D. C. Josephs and C. F. Choate.