TRACK CARNIVAL ENTRIES

Names Must Be in Blue-Book at Leavitt and Peirce's by 6 o'clock.

Entries for the annual winter track carnival, which will be held on Wednesday and Friday of this week, will close this evening at 6 o'clock. Blue-Books for entries in all events are at Leavitt and Perice's. Students in the graduate schools as well as men in College are eligible to compete in the carnival.

All candidates for the class relay teams are to report to the class captains at the board track on Holmes Field this afternoon at 3.30 o'clock. Trials will be held this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon at that time, and men will be selected to represent their classes in the preliminary heats of the interclass relay races of the winter carnival on Wednesday. The final championship race will be held on Friday.

The preliminaries of the following track events will also be held on the board track behind Langdell Hall on Wednesday: Open 40-yard dash, scratch; novice 3-lap run, scratch; novice 6-lap run, scratch; open 7-lap run, scratch; novice 12-lap run, scratch; open 45-yard low hurdle handicap.