RE-ENGAGEMENT OF ROOMS

Applications for University Rooms Due Next Wednesday Afternoon.

Students living in College buildings, other than Hollis, Stoughton, Holworthy, Thayer, and the north entry of Matthews, who intend to be students in any department of the University during the academic year 1912-13, and who wish to engage for that year the rooms which they now occupy, must sign new room agreements and leave them at the Bursar's Office before next Wednesday at 1 o'clock. Blank forms for this purpose have been sent to the present occupants.

A list of all the College rooms not engaged for 1912-13 (except rooms in Wadsworth House, in Conant Hall and several in College House), with blank forms of application, will be ready for delivery at the Bursar's Office March 6. Applications for these rooms may be made on or before April 2 by those who intend to be students in the University during the year 1912-13. Applications which are not made on printed blanks, and applications from those who have already engaged rooms for 1912-13, will not be considered. The assignment of rooms will be made by lot April 4 and the result of the allotment will be announced April 6.