SPRING DRAMATIC PLANS

Four Plays to be Given in April for Which Candidates Report Today and Tomorrow.

The Harvard Dramatic Club will present this year as its annual spring production four one-act plays, which have yet to be selected. Performances will be given in Brattle Hall on April 8 and 11, and in Jordan Hall on April 13. As in the last three productions, Mr. Francis Powell will be in charge of the coaching.

There will be a meeting of all business and stage manager candidates for the spring production in Fairfax 45 tomorrow evening at 7 o'clock. H. W. Miller '12, will outline the work, which leads to the positions of property, electrical, press, business and stage managers. No previous experience is necessary. In accordance with the custom inaugurated last fall, there will be practically no advertising work.

Registration for trials for parts in the spring production will take place in Fair fax 45 this afternoon between 2 and 6 o'clock. The trials will be tomorrow afternoon between 2 and 6 o'clock.

Trials for all positions in the Dramatic Club Orchestra will be held in the near future. Men who have had orchestral experience, especially those playing brass and wood wind instruments, are urged to come out.