OPERA DINNER COMMITTEES

Appointed by Executive Committee.-Plans for Dinner.

At the meeting of the executive committee representing the movement to establish closer relations between the Boston Opera House and the University, held yesterday afternoon, E. F. Hanfstaengl '09 submitted a report of the work accomplished since Thursday. The executive committee has been reduced in size to form a more manageable body, and now consists of R. F. Duncan '12, chairman, M. Fremont-Smith '13, C. E. Hansen '12, R. Lowell '12, H. B. H. Ripley '12, D. Sargent '13, and J. R. Sibley '12. A dinner entertainment committee has been appointed to take charge of the arrangements for the dinner on April 1, composed of C. H. Hoskins '12, chairman, R. H. Anderson '14, K. Hadden '14, W. Sammons '12, and T. M. Spelman '13. These will be guided by a graduate advisory committee which has as yet, however, not been appointed. Quarters from the Glee Club and the Pierian Sodality will afford entertainment at the dinner. Invitations will be sent out probably Monday to the members of the various societies and organizations represented; other men who wish to attend will receive invitations upon giving their names to some member of the Dinner Entertainment Committee.