CRIMSON CALENDAR

*Open to University. **Open to Public.

All notices for the weekly CRIMSON Calendar must be placed in the notice box in the CRIMSON Office on Fridays before 5 o'clock, marked "For the CRIMSON Calendar."

Sunday, March 17.

10.15.-Christian Association weekly meeting in Brooks House.

11.00.-**Professor George Herbert Palmer '64, in Appleton Chapel.

4.00.-**Lecture. "Possibilities of Infection of the Skin in Public Places," by Dr. Charles J. White, at the Medical School, Longwood avenue, Boston.

4.00-6.00.-*President and Mrs. Lowell at home to students.

Monday, March 18.

4.30.-Seminary in Economics. "The Organization of the Boot and Shoe Industry in Massachusetts in the First Half of the Nineteenth Century." Lecture by Miss Hazard in Upper Dane.

5.00.-*Physical Colloquium. "Limitations of Induction-Motor Design," by Professor Adams at the Jefferson Physical Laboratory, Room 25.

7.00.-Meeting of the Indiana Club in Trophy Room of Union.

7.00.-Mission study classes for Seniors, Juniors, and Sophomores at Brooks House.

7.00.-Freshman Bible Class meets at 29 Follen street.

8.00.-Address by Dr. T. D. Sloan, Travelling Secretary of the Student Volunteer Movement for Foreign Missions, at Brooks House.

8.00.-Chamber Concert. Kneisel Quartet, in Fogg Lecture Room.

8.00.-*Lecture, "The Age of Pericles," by Paul Shorey, Ph.D., LL.D., Professor of Greek at the University of Chicago, in Emerson D.

Tuesday, March 19.

4.00.-Meeting of Faculty of Arts and Sciences at University 5.

5.00.-Address on "The Necessity of the Sacramental Side of Personal Religion," by Rev. S. B. Blunt at Chapel of Episcopal Theological School, Brattle street.

5.00.-*Lecture. "The Balance of Power 1812-1912," by Dr. J. Holland Rose in Sever 11.

7.00-8.00.-Freshman Mandolin Club meeting in Trophy Room of Union.

8.15.-Lecture by Joseph Linden Smith in Living Room of Union.

8.15.-Boston Society of Medical Sciences meeting in the Collis P. Huntington Memorial Hospital, Huntington avenue, Boston.

9.15.-Speakers' Club Pop Night in Trophy Room of Union. Informal discussion on "Politics."

Wednesday, March 20.

7.00.-*St. Paul's Society weekly meeting in Noble Room at Brooks House. Address by Rev. W. G. Thayer, D.D., of St. Mark's School, on "St. Paul's Society and the Church Schools."

8.00.-*Lecture, "Aristophanes," by Professor Shorey, in Room D, Emerson Hall.

8.00.-Northfield social meeting in Dunster 21.

8.15.-**Ninth Historic Operatic Concert in Sanders Theatre.

8.15.-Musical Clubs Concert at Central Club, Somerville.

9.00.-Reading by Professor Copeland in Dining Room of Union.

Thursday, March 21.

3.30.-*Informal talk on "Ancient Sculpture," by Professor Chase, in Fogg Museum.

4.30.-Cosmopolitan Club tea. Address by Professor Paszkowski of the University of Berlin, in Holyoke House 7.

4.30.-Meeting of the Executive Committee of the New England Country Church Association, in Brooks House.

4.45.-**Harvard Zoological Club. "Abnormalities in Parasitic Worms," by Professor F. D. Barker, in Zoological Laboratory, University Museum, fourth floor, room 4.

5.00.-*Fourth lecture on Political Geography of Europe, by Professor R. M. Johnston, in Emerson A.

5.00.-**Harvard Divinity School and Andover Theological Seminary. Preaching Service by Mr. P. Y. Favor, in Andover Chapel.

8.15.-*Lecture. "The German Press," by Professor Paszkowski, of the University of Berlin, in Emerson J.

9.00.-Junior class smoker in Living Room of Union.

Friday, March 22.

2.00.-Bussey Seminar. "R. Hertwig: on the Present Aspect of the Problem of Sex Determination," by Professor Wheeler in the Bussey Institution.

4.30.-**Harvard Engineering Society. (Joint meeting with the Harvard Forestry Club). "The Relations of Forests to the Flow of Streams," by Professor Swain in Pierce 110.

7.30.-Cosmopolitan Club German and European National Night, in Holyoke 7.

8.00.-*Lecture. "The Case of Euripides," by Professor Shorey, in Emerson D.

8.15.-*Recital. Mr. Frank E. Kendrie 2G., violinist, and Mr. Leo L. Schmied '12, pianist, in the Lecture Room of Fogg Museum.

Saturday, March 23.

9.00-11.00.-Lecture. "Religious Education," by Dr. G. A. Coe, at Divinity Hall Library.

3.00.-**Soccer game with Cornell at Soldiers Field.

8.15.-Graduates' performance of "Below Zero," by Hasty Pudding Club, at clubhouse.