INTERCLASS GAMES APRIL 31

Other Track News of Interest Announced by University Management.

The interclass track games have been postponed until Wednesday, April 31. The coaches feel that the preliminary practice has been too short to warrant holding the meet this week. Entries for the interclass track games may be made in the blue books at the Locker Building on Soldiers Field or at Leavitt and Peirce's up to 6 o'clock on Monday, April 29. No man can enter who has not taken a strength test.

Inter-Team Race.

The track advisory committee has arranged for an inter-team mile race with the University Soccer and Lacrosse teams as competitors. The scoring will be the same as in cross country, the team will the lowest number of points winning. Either cups or medals will be given to the winners.

Freshman Time Trials

Time trials for the Freshman team will be held tomorrow afternoon to decide the men who will participate in the Andover meet on Saturday.

Pennsylvania Relay Games.

The Pennsylvania relay games will be held on Franklin Field, Philadelphia, on Saturday, and the individual entries from the University are as follows: R. B. Batchelder '13, and F. H. Leslie '12, shot-put; T. Cable '13, hammer-throw and broad-jump; and A. W. Moffat '13, high-jump.

Track Team Training Tables.

The training table for the University track team will start tomorrow in the new varsity club. The Freshman track training table will start Monday, April 29.