STUDENTS REGISTER TO VOTE

REGISTRARS IN CITY HALL TODAY AND TOMORROW TO ENROLL FOR PRIMARIES.

The Coming presidential election involves the adjustment of such important political and economic affairs of the nation that each man in College who is eligible to vote should not fail to support his choice for office. The first opportunity for giving this support will be offered to members of the Republican and Democratic parties on Tuesday, April 30, when the polls will be open in Cambridge from 12 o'clock noon until 9 o'clock in the evening. Voters of the Republican and Democratic parties will give votes for the purpose of electing delegates and alternate delegates to the National Conventions of the said political parties, also for the preference of nominations to be made by those parties for the office of President of the United States and Vice-President of the United States.

Members of the University who expect to vote in the coming election may register at the sessions of the Registrars which will be held in the City Hall at Central square today from 4 to 9.30 P. M.

In order to vote at the election on Tuesday a man must be twenty-one years of age, have lived in Massachusetts for one year, and have resided in Cambridge for six months.

At the registration each man must be accompanied by two residents of Cambridge who will stand before the authorities as his sponsors.

The officers of the Taft Club have arranged to secure two sponsors to vouch for all members who are qualified to register, and who shall not have done so before tomorrow. All who are able to secure their own sponsors are urged to register today. An announcement will be made in tomorrow's CRIMSON of the time and the place where all unregistered members of the Taft Club may meet sponsors for their registration.