GRAND OPERA AT REDUCED RATES.

Through the generosity of the Boston Opera Company management, the undergraduate Opera Committee has been able to announce a method by which all Harvard undergraduates may procure Opera seats next year at very much reduced rates. At present the offer from the Boston company is that all members of the Opera Association, so-called, shall have the privilege of obtaining $2 seats for 75 cents on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evenings. Also four orchestra seats for Wednesday evenings will be placed at the disposal of the Association at $2 each. Seats may be reserved one week in advance.

The most important provision in this generous offer, however, is that the number of $2 seats to be placed on sale at the reduced rate of 75 cents, will depend wholly on the interest shown by the size of the Opera Association on April 14. The CRIMSON has believed ever since it first gave voice to this movement, that a large number of music-loving undergraduates would take immediate advantage of just such an offer as has been made. Let us not alone show an easily expressed interest in Grand Opera, but also demonstrate our gratitude for the Company's generosity by at once signing the blue-books which have been placed in the Union and at Leavitt & Peirce's.