SENIOR BARBECUE TONIGHT

Grand Celebration, Extolled by the Muse of 1912, Begins at 8 o'clock.--Harrowing Details.

Come hie ye, lordly Seniors, Come hie ye to the fete, Tonight we hold the bar-becue, Tonight we celebrate. New thrillers every minute, Rope twirlers from the West, A tug-of-war, a parallel bar, An African dodger brought from far, Are all at your behest. And Carmen, gentle creature, So full of winning ways, Our donkey and our mascot Will great your ardent gaze. It is her first appearance, Come cheer her loud and strong. She'll be on the stage in the baseball cage, And you can bet she'll be all the rage When she sings her siren song And don't forget to buy your hats On sale from nine to one. In Thayer Hall three you'll find they'll be They're white and green and awfully squee For twenty and worth the mon. And also seven to seven thirt. Before the big parade Which starts at eight in regal state By Holworthy arrayed. Good beef and bread is free to each, So bring a hunger grand, And all bring torches and all bring dough, It will come in nice at each side show, And help to pay the band. Come one, come all, and wear old clothes. For you'll get dirty too If you roll around on the soft green ground At the Senior Barbecue. THE DONKEY.