DISTRIBUTION OF TICKETS

For Yale Baseball Game and Boat Race.--Application Blanks Now Ready.

Application blanks will be used for the first time this year in the distribution of tickets for the Harvard-Yale baseball game to be played on Soldiers Field on June 19. These application blanks together with application blanks for the Harvard-Yale boat race at New London on June 21 may be obtained at the Athletic Office, the Co-operative stores, Leavitt & Peirce's, and Wright and Ditson's, Boston. Applications for tickets for the boat race will be received at the Athletic Office until 5 P. M. on June 7, and for the baseball game until 5 P. M. on June 11.

Each application made out in proper form will be filed and tickets will be assigned by lot at the close of the period of application. The price of tickets to the boat race is $2.50 each and to the baseball game $1.50 each.

Regulations Governing Applications.

The following conditions and regulations are announced by the Athletic Association: "Checks and money-orders should be made payable to the Harvard Athletic Association. No application will be received from any person whose name is on the black-list. A large stamped envelope, addressed to the applicant, must accompany each application. Applications for more than the one game must be accompanied by separate remittances and separate envelopes for mailing tickets". Not more than two tickets may be obtained by one person for the Harvard-Yale boat race, while no limitation is made to the number of tickets which may be secured by one person for the Harvard-Yale baseball game, though applications for one or two tickets only will be given a prefen ence over those for a larger number.

Application Blanks for both the boat race and baseball game are being distributed to graduates through the various Harvard clubs