TRACK SQUAD STARTS TODAY

FOR INTERCOLLEGIATES AT FRANKLIN FIELD, PHILADELPHIA. MEN TAKING THE TRIP.

The members of the University track team who will run in trial heats of the intercollegiate games on Friday will leave for New York on the train leaving the South Station at 5 o'clock this afternoon. This squad will comprise J. I. Abbot '14, W. B. Adams '13, W. A. Barron, Jr., '14, J. B. Cummings '13, W. H. Fernald '12, R. S. de Gozzaldi '13, A. L. Jackson '14, T. W. Koch '14, F. J. O'Brien '14, B. M. Preble '12, D. P. Ranney '12, and E. D. Smith '13. Captain P. R. Withington '12, Manager H. L. Gaddis '12, and Coach Donovan will accompany these men. They will spend the night at the Hotel Cumberland in New York City and tomorrow will leave at 10 o'clock for Philadelphia. Arriving in the latter city at 12 o'clock, the men will go to the Devon Inn, which is in Devon, a suburb of Philadelphia, and will stop there.

Those Going Tomorrow.

The field event men and the men who will compete in the mile and two-mile runs will leave on the Colonial Express for Philadelphia tomorrow morning at 9 o'clock. This squad will be made up of P. G. M. Austin '13, R. B. Batchelder '13, R. St.B. Boyd '14, T. Cable '14, A. D. Chandler, Jr., '14, F. W. Copeland '13, L. D. Howard '14, B. N. Jones '12, W. H. Lacey '12, H. P. Lawless '13, F. H. Leslie '12, A. W. Moffat '13, F. B. Waller '13, and H. M. Warren '13. Manager W. Tufts, Jr., '13 and Coach Quinn will accompany them. Arriving in Philadelphia at 6 o'clock they will join the rest of the track team at the Devon Inn.

Men having final examinations on Friday and Saturday mornings will take them at the Devon Inn. Assistant Dean Yeomans will serve as proctor for these.