Yale Baseball Statistics

H. N. Merritt '12, captain and 3rd base, prepared at Andover. This is his third year on the team. He is 23 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 155 pounds.

H. W. Carhart '12, outfielder, comes from Hotchkiss. He has played two years on the university team, is 22 years old, 6 feet, 1 inch tall, and weighs 165 pounds.

H. E. Bennett '12S., 2nd base, prepared at Andover. He played on his freshman team, and this is his second year on the university. He is 25 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

L. F. Burdett '12S., catcher, comes from Andover. This is his second year on the university nine. He is 23 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

J. A. Reilly, 12S., left fielder, prepared at Andover. He played at 1st base on his freshman team and last year held the same position on the university team. He is 23 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 165 pounds.

J. M. Hartwell '12, pitcher, prepared for college at Andover and St. Paul School, Garden City. He played on his freshman team and has been a member of the university team for two years. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 160 pounds.

G. Thompson, Jr., '12S., outfielder, prepared at Andover. He has been on the team one year, is 22 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 175 pounds.

H. B. Scott '13, pitcher, comes from Hotchkiss. He played on his freshman team and was a member of the university team last year. He is 21 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 155 pounds.

J. T. Blossom '14, shortstop, prepared for Yale at Taft, where he played on the team for three years. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall, and weighs 145 pounds.

E. W. Burdett '12S., infielder, comes to Yale from Andover. He is 22 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 158 pounds.

G. F. Schofield '13, center-fielder, prepared at Andover. He played on his freshman team at center field. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall, and weighs 155 pounds.

J. E. Riddell '13S., 1st base, prepared at Dean Academy. He played on the 1914 team last year, is 20 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 170 pounds.

C. A. Gross '12, outfielder, prepared for college at the Davis-Elkins School, where he played two years and was captain his last. He is 22 years old, 5 feet 10 1-2 inches tall, and weighs 150 pounds. Gross made his 'Y" last year.

W. S. Harpham '14, infielder, prepared at the Evanston High School. He played 2nd base on the freshman team last year. He is 19 years old, 5 feet 6 inches tall, and weighs 140 pounds.

K. Church '12, catcher, prepared at Exeter. He has played on the University squad for one year, and is 25 years old, 5 feet, 9 inches tall and weighs 181 pounds.

P. McGhie '13, outelder, played on the Montclair High School team for three years. He also played on the freshman team two years ago. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 8 inches high, and weighs 157 pounds.

P. G. Cornish '14, right fielder, preyared at University of New Mexico Prep., where he played on the team four years. He captained his freshman team last year and played shortstop. He is 20 years old, 5 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs 165 pounds.

R. W. Dyer '14, pitcher, comes from Hill School where he pitched two years. He also pitched on the freshman team last year. He is 21 years old, 5 feet, 11 inches tall, and weighs 154 pounds.

E. L. Brown '13S., pitcher, prepared at Andover, where he played two years. He pitched on the University of Virginia team for a year after that. He is 22 years old, 6 feet, 2 inches tall, and weighs 180 pounds.

C. C. Brown '14, pitcher, prepared at Hotchkiss where he played three years on the team. He pitched for the freshman last year. He is 20 years old, 6 feet in height, and weighs 180 pounds