SPECIAL LANGUAGE COURSES

In Preparation for Oral Examinations to be Given in Summer School.

Two courses in sight reading and translation of French and German will be given in the Summer School from July 2 to August 13. These courses, listed as French S5 (Mr. Lieder), will be open only to members of the University and are planned for those students who have not yet passed the oral examinations prescribed for the class of 1914 and succeeding classes. The fee for each course will be twenty-five dollars.

Members of the class of 1914 who cannot register in a class higher than the Sophomore until they pass the oral examination in either French or German will be given an opportunity to try one of these examinations on Monday or Tuesday, September 23 or 24. Oral examinations for members of the classes of 1915 and 1916 will be given during the first two weeks of the fall term.

Students planning to take either of the Summer School courses mentioned above should register at the Summer School office, Massachusetts Hall, on or before July 2.