Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

The Economics Society.

Communication

(We invite all men in the University to submit communications on subjects of timely interest, but assume no responsibility for sentiments expressed under this head.)

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

In last Wednesday's issue of the CRIMSON there appeared an article which, I believe, should appeal very strongly to a great number of Harvard students. I refer to the news item concerning the formation of an Undergraduates' Economics Society. Such an organization should prove of incalculable benefit to the students enrolled in the undergraduate courses. Such an organization will fill a great need here at Harvard. Every day there are questions that come up in the lecture or conference room that, for lack of time, cannot be taken up at sufficient length. Every day events of economic importance are taking place in the world about us and these can only be taken up through some such organization. In fact one could go on indefinitely mentioning matters which could be admirably undertaken by the society.

There are to be bi-monthly meetings with programs of various sorts; debates, informal discussions and addresses by prominent authorities with, from time to time, a variation in the way of music and similar diversions. It is also a strictly-student undertaking and as such deserves the support of the student body. Let all enrolled in the undergraduate economic courses assist the movement with their hearty co-operation and let them all, so far as possible, be on band next Wednesday evening at 8.15 in the Trophy Room of the Union for a short organization meeting.  FRANCIS H. EVANS uC.