HOCKEY GAME WITH CORNELL

University Team to Play Ithacans at 8.15. Tickets Now on Sale at Leavitt and Peirce's.

In spite of the fact that Cornell, which plays the University in hockey at the Arena tonight at 8.15 o'clock, now stands at the bottom of the Intercollegiate League, the game will by no means be an easy one, for a week ago it took Yale 25 minutes of overtime play to score a 2 to 1 victory over the Ithacans. In addition to this the University team is somewhat crippled by the slight illness of Captain Huntington and an injury to Sortwell, who will probably be unable to get into the game at all.

Cornell has but two of the men who played on last year's championship team, Captain Vail, at goal, and Scheu, a forward, who last year played cover-point. Vail is the individual star of the team and his brilliant goal-tending last Saturday was the greatest stumbling block to Yale's success.

The University team has shown but slight improvement since the Princeton game and the defence is still weak in body-checking and in getting the puck out of the corners, a defect largely responsible for two of Princeton's three goals. It is strong, however, in going down the rink with the puck, Blackall's ability in this department of the game being particularly noticeable.

The line-ups: HARVARD.  CORNELL. Palmer, l.e.  r.e., Means Duncan, l.c.  r.c., Hill Huntington, r.c.  l.c., Scheu Pierce, r.e.  l.e., More Blackall, c.p.  c.p., Smith Willetts, p.  p., Clark Gardner, g.  g., Vail

Intercollegiate Hockey League Game.

Yale and Princeton meet in New York tonight for their game in the Intercollegiate Hockey League and past performances seem to favor the New Jersey team. During the Christmas recess, a series of three games was played and Yale was able to win only the third. Both teams have defeated Cornell, but Yale was forced to an overtime period to score its victory. While the Yale defence is strong, it is doubtful if it will be successful in its attempts to stop Baker.

If Princeton wins tonight, it will take the championship of the league, for Cornell, Columbia, and Dartmouth have already met defeat at the hands of the Princetonians.

Intercollegiate Hockey League Game.