PRINCETON GAME TOMORROW

Hockey Team Won Scrimmage With Second. -- Massachusetts Agricultural Game is Postponed.

The University hockey team held a regular drill practice at the Arena yesterday afternoon, which was followed by a half hour scrimmage between the first and second teams. The drill consisted in the regular forwards working first in pairs and then in fours against the first team defence. During the scrimmage considerable improvement developed in the passing among the first team forwards, who succeeded in scoring four goals against their opponents. Claflin who is out of the game for a time because of illness, was replaced at cover-point by Goodale. The defence was good and kept the second team from scoring.

The first game with Princeton will be played in the Arena tomorrow evening at 8.15 o'clock. The University team is prepared for a hard contest. A few tickets are still on sale at the Athletic Office and at Leavitt & Peirce's.

The game which was scheduled with the Massachusetts Agricultural College for Saturday night has been postponed until Monday. The game will be played Monday evening at 8.15 o'clock.