Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

LIGHT HOCKEY PRACTICE

Short Scrimmage Between First Team and B. A. A. Resulted in Tie.--Second Team Loses.

After the usual preliminary drill of sending the forwards against the defence in pairs the University hockey team lined up against the B. A. A. for a 15-minute scrimmage, which resulted in a 1 to 1 tie. Phillips scored for the University team after Sortwell had taken the puck down the rink and passed to him directly in front of the cage, and Hornblower made the tally for the B. A. A. on a pass from Hicks. At the end of this scrimmage the second team was put in and succeeded in scoring but two goals to the B. A. A.'s six.

After last night's hard match with Princeton all the work was of a light nature and it was impossible to get much of a line on the team-play. Goodale took no part in the scrimmage on account of a weak ankle which has been troubling him for the past two weeks, and his place was taken by Graustein. Wendell played coverpoint on the second team and gave a good account of himself blocking off many rushes and showing up well offensively.

The line-ups: HARVARD.  B. A. A. Hopkins, Hanson, l.e.  r.e., Hornblower Sortwell, Palmer, l.c.  r.c., Clifford, Duncan Phillips, Gorham, r.c.  l.c., Hicks, Winsor Clark, Morgan, Smart, r.e.  l.e., Leslie, Osgood Graustein, Wendell, c.p.  c.p., Foster Willetts, Brown, p.  p., Whitney, Minot, Clifford Gardner, Carnochan, g.  g., Canterbury