Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

UNIVERSITY HOCKEY GAME

In Arena at 8.15 Tonight With Amherst Agricultural College.--Not a Very Hard Match Expected.

Tonight the University hockey team meets Amherst Agricultural College in the Arena at 8.15 o'clock. Last week the Pilgrim A. A., composed largely of last year's Intercolonial players, easily defeated this team, and it would seem likely that the University team will not have a very difficult match tonight.

The University players have improved greatly since the Christmas fecess and have shown a tendency toward team-work that promises a first-class combination before the season ends. The play in the Princeton game gave evidence of an ability to scrap and, especially toward the close, an exhibition of team-work that showed the results of hard practice. The line-up tonight will probably be the same as against Princeton, with Goodale at coverpoint and Clark at right end.

Next Saturday night the University team plays the first game with Yale at the Arena.

The line-up: HARVARD.  AMIIERST AGRICULTURAL. Hopkins, l.e.  r.e., Chisholm Sortwell, l.c.  r.c., Jones Phillips, r.c.  l.c., Hutchinson Clark, r.e.  l.e., Johnson Goodale, c.p.  c.p., Needham Willetts, p.  p., Archibald Gardner, g.  g., Brener