Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

What is Going on Today

8.45. -- Morning prayers in Appleton Chapel by Rev. A. P. Fitch '00.

Last day for receiving applications for Fellowships and Scholarships for 1912-13 in the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.

Last day for receiving applications to be considered in the first assignment of scholarships for 1912-13 in the Graduate School of Applied Science.

Last day for receiving applications for James A. Rumrill and Charles Elliott Perkins Scholarships to be held in one of the graduate departments of the University in 1912-13.

2.00.--Bussey Seminar. "On a Theory of Gametic Coupling," by Professor East, at the Bussey Institution.

4.30.--*Classical Conference. "Insanity in the Drama of Sophocles and Shakespere," by Mr. H. C. Kittredge. "Some Notes on Domestic Irony in Sophocles," by Mr. G. G. Sedgewick. "New Fragments of Cynic Poetry," by Professor H. W. Smyth, in Harvard 1.

4.45.--*Graduate Chemical Club. Tribromnitroaniline," by Mr. W. N. Jones and "Use of Metals in Organic Condensation," by Mr. H. W. Starkweather, in Bolyston 9.

8.00.--*Harvard Forestry Club. "Some Forestry Problems in the State of New York," by W. G. Howard '07, in Conant Hall, Oxford street.

8.00.--*Harvard Philosophical Club. "Notes on Mysticism," by Mr. C. G. Hoffman, in Emerson C.

8.15.-- Delta Upsilon Elizabethan Revival, "Ralph Roister Doister," at the Opera House, Exeter, N. H.