SENIOR DORMITORY CHANGES

No Rooms in Matthews South Till North Entry is Filled.--List of Names in Tomorrow's Crimson.

The Senior Dormitory Committee regret to announce that the assignment published in yesterday's CRIMSON for the South Entry of Matthews will not be effective. The College authorities demand that every room in the North Entry be allotted to a member of the class of 1914 before the South Entry is surrendered to the committee. No rooms were assigned to men in the South Entry of Matthews until only the more expensive rooms in the North Entry remained. The committee did not nor does it now feel justified in assigning arbitrarily the remaining rooms in the North Entry. From the number of men who applied and who are still without Yard rooms, the North Entry should be filled. When such is the case, the South Entry will become available. The case comes down to one of class spirit and the committee feel that the class will stand ready to fill Matthews Hall.

To fill these rooms, a new competition is being held, extending until Wednesday, February 12, at 6 o'clock. Applicants must apply for rooms left vacant by the first allotment, putting down at least five choices. These applications will be filled by lot, each one receiving its choices. The applications are to be filed out on the blanks placed for the purpose in Phillips Brooks House. Beginning on Monday, February 3, the committee will hold office hours at Phillips Brooks House from 5.30 until 6 o'clock, Saturdays and Sundays excepted.

The following rooms in Matthews are vacant: 4, 5, 10, 13, 14, 19-26, 29, 30.

A complete list of the men who will live in the Senior Dormitories according to the groups as published yesterday will appear in tomorrow's CRIMSON.