Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

KING'S CHAPEL LECTURES

Series of Ten to be Offered Under Auspices of Divinity School.--First in Course Monday.

The King's Chapel lectures, maintained by the Lowell Institute under the auspices of the Divinity School will be given this year, as in the past, at King's Chapel, Boston, on Monday afternoons at 2.30 o'clock. The first five lectures will be given by Professor C. H. Moore '89 on "The Quest of Salvation in the Greek and Roman World" as follows: January 6, "Orphism, Pythagoreanism, and the Greek Mysteries"; January 13, "Religious Philosophy"; January 20, "The Mysteries of Isis, Mithras, and the Great Mother;" January 27, "Christianity"; February 3, "The Relation of Christianity to its Environment."

The five remaining lectures will be given by Professor G. F. Moore h.'06 on "Chapters in the History of Mohammedanism" as follows: February 10, "The Theology of the Koran"; February 17, "Controversies about Faith and Free Will"; February 24, "Ascetism and Mysticism"; March 3, "The Great Schism, Moslem Gnosticism"; March 10, "Modern Movements, including Babism and Behaism." The admission to these lectures will be free and no tickets are required.