SEASON TICKETS FOR HOCKEY.

The announcement that the hockey management has effected an arrangement with the Boston Arena for the issue of season tickets is highly pleasing to all Harvard men interested in this sport. We pointed out in a recent editorial the need of better support for the team and urged that season tickets at reduced rates be placed on sale and also that certain sections of the Arena be set aside for the holders of these tickets. Precisely this has the hockey management done, and now Harvard men may witness the first five games at moderate cost and find seats together in regular cheering sections. Such an arrangement guarantees that the support of the hockey team will attain even greater proportions than last year, when the sport became so popular that a movement was started to place it on a par with the present major sports. This increased popularity of the sport led to the demand for closer co-operation between the Arena and the Harvard management, the realization of which deserves our heartiest praise.