Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

SECOND TEAM AGAIN VICTOR

Defeated First in Lively Scrimmage by Score of 3 to 2 in Boston Arena Yesterday.

The University second hockey team again defeated the first 3 to 2 in a 25-minute scrimmage in the Arena yesterday. Until the last few minutes of play, the first team had failed to score, while the second had tallied three times, two of the goals being shot from scrimmage and the other on a fast rush by the whole forward line. Shortly before the end of the scrimmage Gorham, who replaced Phillips at right centre, scored for the first team. Sortwell followed a minute later with the final goal.

The second team easily outplayed the first, being the aggressor most of the time. The first team forwards were continually out of line and did little to break up the second's rushes.

The line-ups yesterday were as follows: FIRST TEAM.  SECOND TEAM. Smart, Clark, r.e.  l.e., Morgan Phillips, Gorham, r.c.  l.c., Palmer Sortwell, l.c.  r.c., Gorham, Devereux Hopkins, l.e.  r.e., Baldwin Claflin, c.p.  c.p., Graustein Willetts, p.  p., Brown Gardner, g.  g., Carnochan

Game With Ottawa Monday.

Harvard will meet Ottawa in the second game of the season at the Arena Monday evening.

Game With Ottawa Monday.