Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

THIRD UNIVERSITY FORUM

ALL-IMPORTANT SUBJECT OF THE UNION WILL BE DISCUSSED THIS EVENING.

The University Forum will hold its third meeting in the Dining Room of the Union this evening at 8.45 o'clock for the purpose of discussing "The Harvard Union." A change in past arrangements has been made in that the Forum will be open to all members of the University, instead of to those of the Union and Speakers' Club only as heretofore.

The usual informal procedure will be followed, and it is hoped that there will be a perfectly free discussion of the subject from the floor. Various members of the board of trustees of the Union, among them Professor I. N. Hollis '99, who is chairman, James J. Storrow '85, and Malcolm, Donald '99, will be present. These gentlemen, while they may not participate in the argument, are particularly anxious to obtain a representative undergraduate opinion. In view of the recent criticisms of the Union from various sources, it is expected that this Forum will accomplish more in the way of practical results than any so far held. Not only because the subject is one which concerns them closely, but also because the views expressed may be of great assistance in determining the future policy of the Union, all students who possibly can are urged to attend.