VAUDEVILLE IN UNION

Type of Entertainment Popular Some Years Ago Will Be Resumed With Performance Tomorrow.

An all-star vaudeville entertainment will be given in the Living Room of the Union tomorrow evening at 8 o'clock. It will be open only to members of the Union.

The program will consist of acts presented by the following entertainers, obtained from various professional vaudeville circuits: The Troubadour Four, colored entertainers; Frank Bush, dean of story-tellers; Little Jerry McCarthy, the original Red Sox mascot, in popular songs; S. Wilson Bailey, prestidigitator. Mr. Lowe will be the piano accompanist.

Tomorrow evening's program marks the resumption of a form of entertainment very popular among members of the Union three or four years ago. Whether or not the evening will be repeated later in the year depends largely upon the amount of interest shown on the present occasion. The program will be short, only about an hour in length, so that it will not seriously interfere with college duties. It is hoped, therefore, that a large number will find it possible to attend.