Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

TECHNOLOGY DEFEATED

IN PRACTICE GAME AT ARENA LAST EVENING.--HARVARD MEN PLAYED WELL.

In a half-hour practice scrimmage with Technology yesterday the University hockey team won a decisive 4 to 0 victory. A general improvement was shown by both the forward line and the defence. The work of the latter was particularly encouraging, the Technology forwards being stopped on nearly every rush by the excellent stick work of the two defence men. The University forwards were together more on the attack and kept the playing in Technology territory the greater part of the time. The first goal scored by Harvard was the result of brilliant team-work by Phillips and Sortwell, the latter making the shot. The other three goals were scored from scrimmage, after the puck had been brought down the ice on fast rushing.

The line-ups were as follows: HARVARD.  TECHNOLOGY. Smart, Clark, Devereux, r.e.  l.e., Storke Phillips, Gorham, r.c.  l.c., Foote Sortwell, Palmer, l.c.  r.c., Hurlbutt Baldwin, Hanson, l.e.  r.e., Fletcher Claflin, Graustein, c.p.  c.p., Stucklen Willetts, Brown, p.  p., Eichorn Gardner, g.  g., Ranney