CHEAP RATE TO PRINCETON

PROVIDED 300 MEN SIGN UP, FARE FOR ROUND TRIP WILL BE AS LOW AS $6.30.

Provided 300 or more students signify their intention of going to Princeton November 8, special rates can be secured. Under the provisional plan, the train will leave the South Station at 6 P. M. Friday, November 7, for Fall River. There the boat is taken for New York arriving about 7 A. M. A special train will leave New York for Princeton about 10 A. M., giving ample time to see the college before the game. The train will return to New York immediately after the game and a special train will leave New York for Boston some time Sunday afternoon. The rates are as follows: Round trip Boston to Princeton $5.80; berth in stateroom 50 cents or $1.00; total $6.30 or $6.80. Allowing $1.00 for a room in New York over night the whole trip can be made, exclusive of meals, for $7.30. All wishing to make the trip by this special should sign the blue-books at Leavitt & Peirce's Memorial Hall, the Rendezvous or the Union before next Wednesday at 6 P. M. Further information can be had of W. A. Barron '14, Holworthy 4 or Q. Reynolds '14, Holworthy 15.