Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

RECEPTION TO BASEBALL TEAM

UNDERGRADUATES WILL HONOR VICTORIOUS NINE IN UNION AT 8 O'CLOCK.

A reception for the members of last year's victorious baseball team will be held in the Living Room of the Union this evening at 8 o'clock. That Yale's nine last year was one of the best in the history of that college is unquestioned, and we owe an especial tribute to the men who by their fighting spirit defeated that team in the face of great odds.

The honor of recognizing a victorious team has hitherto been appropriated by the graduates, and this reception given by the graduates, and this reception given by the Union marks a new step in undergraduate appreciation. It is up to the student body to show that they can perform this duty as well as the graduates have performed it in the past, by attending the reception tonight "enmass."

A very attractive program has been arranged for the occasion. Louis A. Frothingham, captain in '92 and '93, and Dr. E. H. Nichols, who pitched his team to victory in '86, will speak; as will Dean Briggs, Captain Wingate '14, and Coach Sexton, to whose careful strategy and fighting spirit, more than all else, the signal victory of last year is due. The Union earnestly requests every member of the University to do his part in making the affair a success.