Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Is the Princeton Scheme to Fall?

Communications

(We invite all men in the University to submit communications on subjects of timely interest, but assume he responsibility for sentiments expressed under this head.)

To the Editors of the CRIMSON:

In spite of the fact that 300 men must sign up for the special Princeton trip before Wednesday evening in order that the trip can be made, only 110 men have signed the blue-books placed by the committee.

Last year Princeton came to Cambridge with a cheering section of nearly 1000 men. Two years ago Harvard had no cheering section at Princeton. To date, less than 100 undergraduates have applied for tickets and the majority of those who have applied are not going in the cheering section.

Is this the Harvard indifference which may have existed once and for which we have been blamed continually throughout the South and West? Every man knows that this is not Harvard indifference but human procrastination. Wake up, Harvard undergraduates, and stand back of the team to a man at Princeton on November 8th.

To do that sign up for the trip today. We must have 300 men in order to get the rates; we must have 1000 men in the cheering section to support the team. W. A. BARRON, JR., '14.   Q. REYNOLDS '14.   L. SALTONSTALL '14.