Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

EXCURSION TICKET SALE TUESDAY

Purchase Stateroom and Train Tickets to Princeton in Thayer Common Room.

Tickets for special trains and staterooms on the Fall River boat to New York may be obtained next Tuesday, October 27, in Thayer Common Room between 9 and 2 o'clock and on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week between 1 and 2 o'clock. Men who have tickets and who wish tickets for friends for either the whole trip or for the round trip from New York to Princeton, may obtain them at this time. It is imperative that those men who have previously signed the blue-books purchase their tickets. As the supply is unlimited any other men may also secure tickets at these hours. The $1.00 and $2.00 staterooms will be sold in the order of application, since the number of these is limited. Information may be had at Thayer Common Room regarding the price list of hotels in New York for Saturday night and reservations for Pullman seats on return train. Any other information and an itinerary of the trip may be obtained as well.

Seat Applications May be Changed Till 5.

Men who have game ticket applications already in for seats not in the cheering section may change them for seats in the cheering section up to 5 o'clock tonight.