SOCCER TEAM EXPECTS HARD GAME

Will Meet Clinton A.F.C. at Clinton This Afternoon at 3 o'clock.

The University soccer team will play the Clinton A.F.C. at Clinton today. The team will leave the Square at 12.30 o'clock in special automobiles, and will arrive in Clinton in ample time to dress and practice for the game at 3 o'clock. The Clinton team, like the Hopedale eleven which defeated the University last Saturday, is composed of mill-workers, and they are known to be a strong and clever aggregation. On Patriots' Day last spring they defeated the University team 1 to 0.

Since the defeat of last Saturday there has been a week of stiff practice and the forward line, which was the weak point in the first game, has been given some rigid training in passing and team work by Coach Burgess. With this line greatly improved and the good defence of last week still intact, the team as a whole should prove strong in today's contest.

The University line-up will probably be as follows: g., Nichols; r.f.b., Jennings; I.f.b., Kingman; l.h.b., Carson; c.h.b., Francke; r.h.b., Grant; l.o.f., Weld; l.i.f., Carnochan; c.f., Baker; r.i.f., Foster; r.o.f., Hopkins.