Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

MORE STATEROOMS FOR SALE

SALE OF TICKETS CONTINUES TODAY IN THAYER BETWEEN 1 AND 2 O'CLOCK.

The sale of reduced rate tickets to Princeton will continue at Thayer Common Room today between 1 and 2 o'clock. The committee has secured a few more staterooms which will be positively the last the steamship company can furnish to the Harvard party. These rooms will be sold in order of application. Transportation tickets at the reduced rates are still on sale. The steamship company provides bunks without extra charge for men who are unable to obtain staterooms.

The receipts for the Pennsylvania tickets, as well as the few for the round trip issued yesterday, will be redeemed during the office hours, and men presenting receipts for the Pennsylvania tickets issued on Tuesday will be requested to give the number of their staterooms.

Reduced Prices on Rooms.

The Illustrated Magazine has just completed arrangements which will materially reduce the cost of the Princeton trip. A special advertising agreement has just been effected with various New York hotels which will enable it to place on sale today orders for rooms at reduced prices. Some two hundred double rooms have been secured and while they last they will be sold for $1.50 to men who are planning to spend Saturday night in New York. This will bring the cost of a room down to 75 cents a man and it is hoped that this great reduction will bring the trip within the reach of everyone. The majority of these rooms have private baths and they are in the Broadway Central, Herald Square, Cosmopolitan, Burlington, and Imperial hotels. Tickets entitling the bearer to a room in New York will be put on sale today in the Thayer Common Room between 1 and 2 and may be obtained at the same time as the reduced railroad tickets. Only double rooms have been secured so that room-mates must be selected before applying. More detailed information can be had from S. F. Withe '14, Fairfax 10. Telephone 5691-M.