Mass. State Rep. Calls on University VP to Increase Transparency for Allston Multimodal Project

Harvard President Lawrence Bacow Made $1.1 Million in 2020, Financial Disclosures Show

Harvard Executive Vice President Katie Lapp To Step Down

81 Republican Lawmakers File Amicus Brief Supporting SFFA in Harvard Affirmative Action Lawsuit

Duke Senior’s Commencement Speech Appears to Plagiarize 2014 Address by Harvard Student

MORE SUBSCRIPTIONS NEEDED

OTHERWISE TERRITORIAL CLUBS' NEW BOOKLET CANNOT BE PUBLISHED.

The committee of the Federation of Territorial Clubs on the publication of Student Interests of Harvard announces that more subscriptions are needed before the first edition can be published. The book is more comprehensive than was planned at first and consequently the cost of publication has proved greater than was anticipated. The class of 1917 is especially urged to give its support to the undertaking. In order to be successful the book must be distributed in large numbers and free of charge to all men who are trying to decide what college to enter, so as to place before them in concrete form just what Harvard has to offer them. Therefore a large edition is necessary and it can only be secured by greater co-operation on the part of undergraduates. Every one who has not already subscribed is asked to pledge one dollar and that will insure reaching 5000 sub-freshmen before the next entrance examinations. This is a matter that must be given immediate attention for the chief value of the book lies in its immediate distribution. A special edition, suitable for Christmas gifts, has been prepared and one of these volumes will be sent each contributor. Pledges and names of men to whom books might be sent should be sent at once to S. F. Withe '14, Fairfax 10.